Below are the steps you should follow on your iPhone to turn Off the 5G Cellular Service.
Step 1: Settings App
Go to Setting App on your iPhone.
Step 2: Cellular
Next, locate Cellular and tap on it.
Step 3: Cellular Data Options
Tap on Cellular Data Options.
Step 4: Voice & Data
Tap on Voice & Data and here make sure to select LTE instead of "5G Auto" or "5G on".
This is running iOS 17.0.2.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- How to Turn Off Assistive Access on iOS 17
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- TL;DR List of 34+ New Features added to iOS 17 for iPhones
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Steps to Turn Off 5G Cellular Service on iPhone (updated for iOS 17)
- Steps to Enable Developer Mode on iOS 17 - iPhone and iPad
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Stream Photos and Videos iPhone to your TV
- iOS 17 - Home Screen & App Library
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iOS 17 - How to Enable Screen Distance Feature under Screen Time on iPhone/iPad
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- Steps to Install iOS 17 on your iPhone (Available 18th Sept 2023)
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to Change Bluetooth Name of your iPhone
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard - Android
- Bash Command to Get Absolute Path for a File - Bash
- Online Free SQL Query Formatter (Prettifier) Tool - Tools
- Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class UnsupportedClassVersionError [Eclipse Java] - Java
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements - SharePoint
- Removing a key from Python Dict - Python
- How to get Java Thread name Example [Program] - Java
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms - Windows