There are multiple ways to turn on/off the flashlight on your iPhone, let's take a look at a few of them.
Option 1: Using the Control Center
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Swipe from the top right to view the Control Center.
- Tap on the flashlight icon to toggle on/off the light.
Option 2: Using the Siri
The quickest way is to ask Siri to turn on or off the flashlight for you.
"Hey Siri, turn on the flashlight." "Siri, can you please turn on the flashlight?" "Could you activate the flashlight, Siri?" "Siri, I need some light. Turn on the flashlight, please." "Hey Siri, could you please switch on the flashlight?" "Siri, can you turn off the flashlight for me?" "Hey Siri, please turn off the iPhone flashlight." "Siri, I want to turn off the flashlight. Can you do that?" "Could you turn off the flashlight, Siri?" "Hey Siri, flashlight on, please."
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to iOS,
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- How to Turn Off Assistive Access on iOS 17
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- TL;DR List of 34+ New Features added to iOS 17 for iPhones
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Steps to Turn Off 5G Cellular Service on iPhone (updated for iOS 17)
- Steps to Enable Developer Mode on iOS 17 - iPhone and iPad
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Stream Photos and Videos iPhone to your TV
- iOS 17 - Home Screen & App Library
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iOS 17 - How to Enable Screen Distance Feature under Screen Time on iPhone/iPad
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- Steps to Install iOS 17 on your iPhone (Available 18th Sept 2023)
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to Change Bluetooth Name of your iPhone
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- Share Story Feed on Facebook using URL - Facebook
- Send JSON Data as Payload using cURL HTTP POST Request - cURL
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Python: Access Environment Variables - Python
- Command to get count of only directories [macOS/Linux/Unix] - HowTos
- Android : Class file collision: A resource exists with a different case - Android
- How to View Files as List in Mac Finder App - MacOS