To Clear Cache on Google Chrome, click on the top right more (3 vertical white dots) and under More Tools select Clear browsing data, on the pop-up click Clear Data button.
Let's see the same steps in pictures so its easy to understand,
- Step 1: Locate the 3 dots,
- Step 2: Select Menu option More tools,
- Step 3: Under more tools select Clear Browsing data,
- Step 4: Click on clear data button to clear cache.
⚡️ Under Time range you can select All time to clear all your browsing history.
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- Change Android Toast background color - Android
- [Solved] Dynamic Web Module 3.0 requires Java 1.6 or newer Mac OSX - Mac-OS-X
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity. - Android
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name - Android
- SharePoint Open in the client application document opens in browser - Java
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL - SharePoint
- Duplicate id @+id/textView1, already defined earlier in this layout Android Error - Android
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial - Android
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct - SharePoint
- 32 css cursors web developers must know - CSS
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS PHP - PHP
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Struts 2 : There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [form] associated with context path [/proj] - Java
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application - Android