To Clear Cache on Google Chrome, click on the top right more (3 vertical white dots) and under More Tools select Clear browsing data, on the pop-up click Clear Data button.
Let's see the same steps in pictures so its easy to understand,
- Step 1: Locate the 3 dots,
- Step 2: Select Menu option More tools,
- Step 3: Under more tools select Clear Browsing data,
- Step 4: Click on clear data button to clear cache.
⚡️ Under Time range you can select All time to clear all your browsing history.
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to add password to pdf file for opening, editing, printing, copying - HowTos
- Default speed of Marquee tag : SCROLLAMOUNT - Html
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run - Microsoft
- [Notepad++] Remove CR Carriage Return and LF Line feed (CRLF) - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android : Unable to load VM from snapshot : Mac OS X Error - Android
- How to Organize Mac Desktop Files - MacOS
- [Fix] java.time.zone.ZoneRulesException: Unknown time-zone ID - Java
- Calculate Volume of Cylinder - C-Program