To Clear Cache on Google Chrome, click on the top right more (3 vertical white dots) and under More Tools select Clear browsing data, on the pop-up click Clear Data button.
Let's see the same steps in pictures so its easy to understand,
- Step 1: Locate the 3 dots,
- Step 2: Select Menu option More tools,
- Step 3: Under more tools select Clear Browsing data,
- Step 4: Click on clear data button to clear cache.
⚡️ Under Time range you can select All time to clear all your browsing history.
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to send SMS on Android Emulator - Android
- Android : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException File contains a path separator - Android
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n) - Android
- Find Covid-19 Vaccine centers on macOS or iOS Maps App - News
- Download interrupted: Unknown Host dl-ssl.google.com Error Android SDK Manager - Android