You can turn off Voiceover on your Macbook by pressing Command ⌘ + F5 function keys together.
You can also turn off VoiceOver using menu options,
- Click on the Apple Menu ,
- Select System Preferences...* and go to Accessibility -> VoiceOver
- Turn off the VoiceOver using the toggle button.
* If you are on the latest macOS Ventura, you would see System Settings... instead.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to find path of file on Mac Terminal
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to find Java HOME in Mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- How to Insert an Inverted Question Mark on Mac ¿
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- How to check of Updates on Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac (macOS)
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to identify installed Java (JDK) Version on macOS
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- Open Docker from Terminal Command on Mac
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac - updated for Ventura 13 [updated 2023]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar?
- macOS Ventura XCode Command Line Tools Installation
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- How to Show Path of Files or App in Mac Spotlight Search
- How to enable root user on Mac Terminal
- Install Java 17 (LTS) JDK on ARM based M1/M2 Mac Natively
- 🎃 Halloween Hashtag 2022 on Social Media 🎃 - Hashtags
- Java JDBC NumberFormatException: For input string - Java
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later - Google
- Add Sketch from iPhone to MacBook with macOS Monterey - MacOS
- Convert Java Object to JSON using Jackson Library - Java
- How to calculate SUM in Excel on Mac with Examples - Microsoft
- [fix] Docker: Alpine Linux - /bin/sh: bash: not found - Docker