All Mac running macOS comes preinstalled with the Terminal - the shell to run commands.
Opening Terminal on Mac : Using Launchpad
- Click on Launchpad Icon in the Dock,
- Type Terminal,
- Click on the Terminal Icon that appears to open.
Opening Terminal on Mac : Using Spotlight Search
- Click on the search icon on the top right next to display time, or press Command + Spacebar
- Type Terminal and you should see it's icon,
- Press enter to open.
Opening Terminal on Mac : Using Finder
- Open Finder,
- Go to /Applications/Utilities
- Locate Terminal
- Double click to Open.
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to Print to stderr in Python - Python
- Java: The value of the local variable string is not used - Java
- How to Change Java JDK Version in IntelliJ IDE - Java
- Change the default diff or commit editor for git - Git
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager - Android
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- PowerShell For Each Loop Examples - Powershell
- Fix - zsh: command not found: conda [macOS] - zsh