It's almost festive times for the year 2023 and the one important thing one does before going for a Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year Vacation or a Leave is to set up the Out Of Office in Outlook. If you have Outlook installed on your Macbook and wondering how it sets OOO in it, follow the below steps,
Setting up Outlook Out Of Office on Mac
- Open Outlook App,
- Go to Menu: Tools -> Auto Replies...
- Select "Send automatic replies for account - your email Id".
- And type in the out-of-office message inside Reply once to senders within my organization,
Hi - I will be Out Of the Office from Date - XX-XX-2023 to YY-YY-2024 and will have limited access to the internet. Please reach out to email@example.com if urgent. Or text me on my Mobile No. XXX-XXXX-XXXX if urgent Regards
- Tick: Send replies only during this time period: and set the Stand and End dates.
- If you want to send auto-replies for people outside your organization, do select "Send replies outside my organization" and type in a custom message.
- Once done click OK
You would see a notification bar in your Outlook App saying - "Auto replies are on for your email account" to indicate Out Of Office Auto Replies are active. You may click on Turn Off to simply turn off auto-replies.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Resolve System.IO.PathTooLongException [Sharepoint C# .Net] - SharePoint
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr - Windows
- What is macOS Ventura? - MacOS
- How to Stop Photos App from auto loading when device connected to the Mac - Mac-OS-X
- How to Change Mac Terminal Prompt - MacOS
- Cannot access files within Microsoft Teams - We are setting up your file directory - Teams
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist - Android-Studio
- How to query database table names [MySQL/Oracle/SQL Server] - MySQL