Below are the top help commands that you may want to take note of to work with the CROSH - ChromeOS Chrome Shell.
|exit||To exit the CROSH Shell.
|help||To display the list of help commands and their details.
|help_advanced||To display the help for more advanced commands that are useful for debugging.
|ping||To send ICMP ECHO_REQUEST packets to a network host.
|ssh||To start the ssh subsystem.
|ssh_forget_host||To remove a host from the list of known ssh hosts.
|top||To set the chaps debug logging level.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Chrome,
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- How to check your IP using bash for Windows? - Bash
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached - Microsoft
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side - Sublime-Text
- How to make Android EditText not editable - Android
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute - Html
- How to detect Operating System using Java code - Java
- Mac Studio Display Buzzing sound from the Monitor - Mac-OS-X
- Bash Command to Exit Script in Terminal - Bash