The easiest way to install Rust Language on your Mac is by using home-brew (brew) package manager.
Steps to install Rust on Mac
- Step 1: Go to Spotlight Search and open Terminal App.
- Step 2: Type to command brew install rust
% brew install rust ... ==> Installing rust ==> Pouring rust--1.70.0.arm64_ventura.bottle.tar.gz ... ==> Summary 🍺 /opt/homebrew/Cellar/rust/1.70.0: 36,824 files, 882.1MB ==> Running `brew cleanup rust`... ==> Caveats ==> rust zsh completions have been installed to: /opt/homebrew/share/zsh/site-functions
If you get an error "Command not found: Brew" - follow this
- Step 3: That it! You have rust installed. But just to verify the installation, let's check out the version command.
% rustc --version rustc 1.70.0 (90c541806 2023-05-31) (built from a source tarball)
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- Python: Traverse List Backwards - Python
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command - MacOS
- 5 Ways to Loop a Dictionary in Python - Python
- Java: Convert Stream to List - Java
- Change the background of Tkinter label or text - Python
- How to get file path in Idea IntelliJ IDE - Java
- Jupyter Notebook add Table Of Contents (TOC) - Python
- List of PowerShell Cmdlet Commands for Mac - Powershell
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to MacOS,