While trying to work on a Rust Project in Visual Studio Code (VSCode) IDE you get the error "rust-analyzer failed to discover workspace" then this could be because of the below few reasons.
- Make sure that the Cargo.toml is present in the root folder of your Rust project.
If you moved it somewhere, then make sure to get it back.
If you can't find it then you can run the cargo init in the terminal to generate the file.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Rust: Cargo Init vs Cargo New Command
- Rust: Write and Run Hello World! Program Example
- How to Split a String using Rust Language
- How to Sort a Vector in Rust with Examples
- Fix: error: could not find `Cargo.toml` in Users or any parent directory
- How to uninstall Rust Language from Mac/Linux/Ubuntu
- How to update Cargo (Rust Lang)
- Fix: rust-analyzer failed to discover workspace [Visual Studio Code]
- How to install Rust using rustup on macOS/Linux/Ubuntu
- Cargo Watch: To Recompile Rust Project Automatically
- Difference between rustc and cargo build commands
- How to Split a String by Space in Rust
- How to know Rust is Installed on Mac?
- Rust: zsh: no such file or directory: ./main
- How to update Rust on Mac/Linux
- List of Rust Cargo Commands
- How to find version of Cargo in Rust
- Fix: error: mismatched closing delimiter } [Rust]
- How to resolve Failed to create interpreter PyCharm Error - Python
- [Solution] Exception in thread main java.util.EmptyStackException - Java
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location? - HowTos
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- How to install Java 11 on Mac - Java
- 20 - Python - Print Colors for Text in Terminal - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- Add X days from today in Command Line - HowTos
- Fix: error: could not lock config file /etc/gitconfig: Permission denied - Git