⚠️ Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
I have a few years old Lenovo's Android phone, when I boot it always shows the message "Android is starting..." and sometimes app 1 of 1 or app 2 of 1 something. There is a loading circular animation and it takes ~10-20 minutes for the phone to start.
I tried updating all the app that I have and even made sure that I the latest updates installed still the problem existed, even tried in to boot in Safe Mode but nothing worked. The only thing that helped was to format the phone to factory reset.
⛏️ Make sure to take complete backup of your contacts and apps before you do factory reset.
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Types of brackets used in Programming Languages - Codes - 2022
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python - Python
- Setting Expire Time - EX EXAT PX PXAT and KEEPTTL with Spring Boot + Redis - Java
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners - SharePoint
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11) - Windows
- Installing vue.js in Laravel 8 - PHP
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account - HowTos