macOS 13 Ventura has a lot of new features introduced to the Mac, one of them is called the Stage Manager
How to enable Stage Manager on macOS
- Step 1: Click on the Control Center Icon on the Apple Menu bar,
- Step 2: Click on the Stage Manager icon,
- Step 3: You will see all your open windows on the left side of your screen, click on them to bring them in front.
If you want to see the desktop, just click on the bottom left just below where you see the Stage Manager windows and icons, all windows will be hidden and you will only see the desktop.
You can also make use of the Command + Tab button to toggle windows you see in Stage Manager.
To disable Stage Manager just go to Control Center and click on the "Stage Manager" icon.
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Trigger Notification Center Message using Mac Terminal Command
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history
- Show/Hide Hidden Files and Directories on Mac Finder
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Setting JAVA_HOME in macOS Big Sur
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to Show Battery percentage on Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Move from Zsh to Bash shell macOS
- Install Native Golang on M1/M2 ARM based Mac
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- The Zsh Shell - Mac Tutorial
- Installing brew on M1/M2 ARM Mac
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS]
- How to Increase Mac Terminal Buffer Size
- Add Sketch from iPhone to MacBook with macOS Monterey
- How to view the desktop when using macOS Stage Manager?
- [fix] App store not working on Mac, Blank Black or White Screen
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- Set Custom Background Wallpaper on Mac Terminal (macOS Ventura)
- How to Join Microsoft Teams Meeting Without an Account - Teams
- Android Activity Main xml stuck loading - Android-Studio
- How to take screenshot on Android - Android
- Move from Zsh to Bash shell macOS - MacOS
- How to kill service running on a port on Ubuntu Linux - Ubuntu
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams No Network Connection Please check your network settings and try again.  - Teams
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid - Microsoft
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar - NotepadPlusPlus