In order to know how much RAM you have on your Mac, click on the Apple Logo on the Menu bar and select "About This Mac", you will see under overview the Memory details in GB.
As you can see the screenshot that I have provided of my M1 Macbook Air - that has 8 GB of memory.
Advanced: How to get more details about RAM on Mac?
If you want to know more specific details as to which version of RAM has been installed on your device, follow the below steps,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar,
- Select "About This Mac",
- Now under Overview Tab, click on System Report...,
- Click on Memory under Hardware,
- You should see details about how much RAM you have and its Type.
Memory: 8 GB Type: LPDDR4
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- How to check zsh installed version using terminal
- How to save webpage as pdf using macOS Safari
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar?
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Big Sur Terminal Zsh Error
- Big Sur unsupported Mac [macOS]
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Terminal Command to get the list of available shells in macOS
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- How to create alias in macOS
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required.
- Display full website address in Safari macOS Browser
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- How to know installed version of Homebrew
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Cannot load PowerApps form in SharePoint Online due to repeated authentication - SharePoint
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint - Microsoft
- Find Difference of two numbers - C-Program
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal - MacOS
- How to add border to Android Button - Android
- Calculate Volume of Ellipsoid - C-Program
- Force convert HTML text input to upper case - Html
- Simple Struts 2 Tutorial in eclipse with tomcat 7 server - Java
- [Mac] To open Eclipse you need to install the legacy java se 6 runtime - Mac-OS-X
- How to add hint text in bootstrap input text field and text area - Bootstrap
- bash get year 2021 calendar - Bash
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history - MacOS
- How to Set Permanent ruler in Sublime Text - Sublime-Text
- zsh: command not found: nvm [brew macOS] - MacOS
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook - HowTos
- How to remove Floating Action Button Android Studio Blank Activity Template - Android-Studio