In order to know how much RAM you have on your Mac, click on the Apple Logo on the Menu bar and select "About This Mac", you will see under overview the Memory details in GB.
As you can see the screenshot that I have provided of my M1 Macbook Air - that has 8 GB of memory.
Advanced: How to get more details about RAM on Mac?
If you want to know more specific details as to which version of RAM has been installed on your device, follow the below steps,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar,
- Select "About This Mac",
- Now under Overview Tab, click on System Report...,
- Click on Memory under Hardware,
- You should see details about how much RAM you have and its Type.
Memory: 8 GB Type: LPDDR4
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to find path of file on Mac Terminal
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Go to Specific file path using Mac Finder
- How to find Java HOME in Mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- How to Insert an Inverted Question Mark on Mac ¿
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- How to check of Updates on Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac (macOS)
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to identify installed Java (JDK) Version on macOS
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- Open Docker from Terminal Command on Mac
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac - updated for Ventura 13 [updated 2023]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Terminal ZSH Error
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar?
- macOS Ventura XCode Command Line Tools Installation
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS
- How to Show Path of Files or App in Mac Spotlight Search
- How to enable root user on Mac Terminal
- Install Java 17 (LTS) JDK on ARM based M1/M2 Mac Natively
- Install Python on Alpine Linux - Docker - Docker
- Calculate Sum of List elements using Java Streams - Java
- [fix] URI is not registered (Settings | Languages & Frameworks | Schemas and DTDs) IntelliJ - Java
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting) - HowTos
- 9 Ways to Loop Java Map (HashMap) with Code Examples - Java
- Cannot start Android Studio. No JDK found - Android-Studio
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura - MacOS
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files - Android-Studio