In order to know how much RAM you have on your Mac, click on the Apple Logo on the Menu bar and select "About This Mac", you will see under overview the Memory details in GB.
As you can see the screenshot that I have provided of my M1 Macbook Air - that has 8 GB of memory.
Advanced: How to get more details about RAM on Mac?
If you want to know more specific details as to which version of RAM has been installed on your device, follow the below steps,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar,
- Select "About This Mac",
- Now under Overview Tab, click on System Report...,
- Click on Memory under Hardware,
- You should see details about how much RAM you have and its Type.
Memory: 8 GB Type: LPDDR4
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac? (updated for macOS Monterey 2022)
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required.
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque)
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- Cut, Copy and Paste keyboard commands on mac
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- Zsh Shell: Custom alias that you may find useful
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Right Click on Mac Desktop?
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to display directory tree in Mac Terminal
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS
- How to save webpage as pdf using macOS Safari
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- 10 Beginners Commands for macOS Terminal Usage
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS]
- [Solution] macOS Big Sur Installation: There is not enough free space, Additional Space Required
- How to search (find) in macOS Terminal Console Text
- How to come out of dquote prompt in Terminal - macOS/Linux
- Display full website address in Safari macOS Browser - MacOS
- How to clear mysql console screen - MySQL
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser - Chrome
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views - Android
- The default interactive shell is now zsh. [macOS] - MacOS
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button - Teams
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html