If you visit the Google Chome Web Store and you see the below warning message, then it's mostly because you are not using Google Chrome web browser, the Google Web Extensions only work with Google Chrome.
The fix is to visit the web store from Chrome and not Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari web browsers.
If you do not have a Chrome browser, you can click on the link on the alert to get it installed.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- [Solution] IntelliJ: Cannot find declaration to go to, Nothing here, Java file outside of source root Errors - Java
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal - Windows
- How to Go To /usr/local/bin on Mac Terminal? - MacOS
- Update SharePoint Online List Item using REST API, HTML, Spfx, Postman - SharePoint
- How to take screenshot on Android - Android
- Add a User as a Sudoer Using Ubuntu Linux Command Line Terminal - Ubuntu