If you visit the Google Chome Web Store and you see the below warning message, then it's mostly because you are not using Google Chrome web browser, the Google Web Extensions only work with Google Chrome.
The fix is to visit the web store from Chrome and not Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari web browsers.
If you do not have a Chrome browser, you can click on the link on the alert to get it installed.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to display date and time in GMT Timezone in Java - Java
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile) - Android
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required. - MacOS
- Parsing CSV file using Java code example (Comma Separated File) - Java
- Notepad++ Convert text from lower to upper case - NotepadPlusPlus