If you visit the Google Chome Web Store and you see the below warning message, then it's mostly because you are not using Google Chrome web browser, the Google Web Extensions only work with Google Chrome.
The fix is to visit the web store from Chrome and not Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari web browsers.
If you do not have a Chrome browser, you can click on the link on the alert to get it installed.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results - Microsoft
- SharePoint Managed Metadata Hidden Taxonomy List - TaxonomyHiddenList - SharePoint
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar - NotepadPlusPlus
- List all Username and User ID using Bash Command - Bash
- How to add borders to tkinter label text - Python
- [fix] docker exec requires at least 2 arguments - Docker
- How to install Java 11 on Mac - Java
- How to Upload Video to YouTube from Android - Android