If you visit the Google Chome Web Store and you see the below warning message, then it's mostly because you are not using Google Chrome web browser, the Google Web Extensions only work with Google Chrome.
The fix is to visit the web store from Chrome and not Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari web browsers.
If you do not have a Chrome browser, you can click on the link on the alert to get it installed.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- JDK Location in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to check RAM details on Mac? - MacOS
- auth_client_using_bad_version_title : Error Android Lint - Android
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history - MacOS
- How to configure PDF iFilter for SharePoint - SharePoint
- Rename git branch on Local and GitHub Remove using Command - Git
- [Android Studio] MainActivity does not exist - Android-Studio
- [fix] JSON Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 - Java