If you want to demonstrate something from your iPhone to your home or office TV, or play songs, videos, or photos on your smart TV, in such cases you should make use of the screen mirroring iPhone option.
Below are three easy steps on how to mirror your iPhone with your TV
- Step 1: Make sure that your iPhone and your smart TV are connected to the same network (same Wifi or hotspot)
Note: The connection should be seamless and you may not require any other App either on your iPhone or TV if your TV is an Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible smart TV,
Most brands like LG, Roku, Samsung, Sony, and VIZIO have models that support AirPlay.
You can find the list of AirPlay-enabled smart TV on Apple's Support Website: https://www.apple.com/eg/apple-tv-app/devices/
- Step 2: Now on your iPhone, swipe from the top right and select the "Screen mirror" icon as shown in the below screenshot.
- Step 3: You will see a list of all TV's that can be used to mirror your iPhone, choose one you want to. You may be asked to enter the Passcode of your iPhone.
If you want to stop mirroring, again swipe from the top right of your iPhone screen to open Control-Center and click on the screen mirror icon again.
If you are looking for steaming a video option on your TV then you can check out: How to Stream Photos and Videos iPhone to your TV
- How to Cast iPhone to TV?
- How to screen share iPhone to TV?
- How to mirror a Video/App/Game from iPhone to TV?
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- How to Turn Off Assistive Access on iOS 17
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- TL;DR List of 34+ New Features added to iOS 17 for iPhones
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Steps to Turn Off 5G Cellular Service on iPhone (updated for iOS 17)
- Steps to Enable Developer Mode on iOS 17 - iPhone and iPad
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Stream Photos and Videos iPhone to your TV
- iOS 17 - Home Screen & App Library
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iOS 17 - How to Enable Screen Distance Feature under Screen Time on iPhone/iPad
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- Steps to Install iOS 17 on your iPhone (Available 18th Sept 2023)
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to Change Bluetooth Name of your iPhone
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Check if a Java Date String is Valid or Not (Java 8) - Java
- Python Program: Use NumPy to generate a random number between 0 and 1 - Python-Programs
- [Fix] Java Exception with Lambda - Cannot invoke because object is null - Java
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name - Android
- How to Escape a character in a Bash command String - Bash
- Ways to Initialize HashMap Collection in Java - Java
- Is Java 20 an LTS Version? - Java