I you have guests at home, or just had a function or a trip with friends or family and you want to view the images and videos you captured with the whole family in your living room. In such situations streaming your iPhone content with your TV is a good idea.
If you are wondering how to steam from your iPhone with your TV, here are three easy steps to achieve it using the built-in AirPlay feature.
- Step 1: Make sure that your TV and your iPhone are connected to the same network (same Wifi or data).
If you have an Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible TV then your connection will be seamless.
List of TV's that are enabled with AirPlay2
Brand Series LG LG OLED – RX, ZX, WX, GX, CX, BX series (2020) LG LG OLED – R9, Z9, W9, E9, C9, B9 series (2019) LG LG OLED – B8, C8, G8, E8 Series (2018) LG LG NanoCell – Nano 99, 97, 95, 90, 85, 80 series (2020) LG LG NanoCell – SM99, SM95, SM90, SM86, SM81 series (2019) LG LG UHD TV – UN85, UN73, UN71, UN70, UN69 series (2020) LG LG UHD TV – UM80, UM75, UM73, UM71, UM69 series (2019) LG LG SuperUHD SK 9, 8 series (2018) LG LG UHD UK 62 series or above, UK 7 series (2018) Roku AOC Roku TV Roku ATVIO Roku TV Roku Element Roku TV (Series 400, Series 450) Roku Hisense Roku TV (R6, R7 & R8 Series) Roku Hitachi Roku TV Roku InFocus Roku TV Roku JVC Roku TV (Select, Premier and Elite Series) Roku Magnavox Roku TV (55MV379R/F7, 65MV379F/F7) Roku Roku TV (10012588, 100024699, 100012584, 100005396, 100005397, 100012587, 100012585, 100012586) Roku Philco Roku TV Roku Philips Roku TV (4000 Series) Roku RCA Roku TV (RTRQ6522-US, RTRU5027-US, RTRU5527-W, RTRU6527-US, RTRQ5522-US, RTRU4927-US) Roku Roku® Express (2017, 2019) Roku Roku® Express+ (2017, 2019) Roku Roku® Premiere Roku Roku® Premiere+ Roku Roku® Streambar™ Roku Roku® Streambar Pro™ Roku Roku® Streaming Stick™ Roku Roku® Streaming Stick®+ Roku Roku® Streaming Stick®+ Headphone Edition Roku Roku® Ultra (2019, 2020) Roku Roku® Ultra LT Roku Roku® 3 (2013) Roku Sanyo Roku TV (FW50R79FC, FW55R70F, FW55R79FC, FW65R70F, FW65R79FC) Roku Sharp Roku TV (2T-C45CF2UR, 4T-C60CL2UR) Roku TCL Roku TV (4-Series, 5-Series, 6-Series & 8-Series) Roku Westinghouse Roku TV (UX Series, UT Series) Samsung Samsung FHD/HD 4, 5 Series (2018) Samsung Samsung QLED 4K Q6, Q7, Q8, Q9 Series (2018, 2019, 2020) Samsung Samsung QLED 8K Q9 Series (2019, 2020) Samsung Samsung The Frame Series (2018, 2019, 2020) Samsung Samsung Serif Series (2019, 2020) Samsung Samsung UHD 6, 7, 8 Series (2018, 2019, 2020) Sony Sony A8H series (2020) Sony Sony A9F series (2018) Sony Sony A9G series (2019) Sony Sony A9S series (2020) Sony Sony X85G series (2019 55”, 65”, 75”, and 85” models) Sony Sony X95G series (2019) Sony Sony X80H series (2020) Sony Sony X85H series (2020) Sony Sony X90H series (2020) Sony Sony X95H series (2020) Sony Sony X80J series (2021) Sony Sony X85J series (2021) Sony Sony X90J series (2021) Sony Sony X91J series (2021) Sony Sony X95J series (2021) Sony Sony Z9F series (2018) Sony Sony Z9G series (2019) Sony Sony Z8H series (2020) Sony Sony Z9J series (2021) VIZIO VIZIO OLED (2020) VIZIO VIZIO P‑Series Quantum X (2019, 2020) VIZIO VIZIO P‑Series Quantum (2018, 2019, 2020) VIZIO VIZIO P‑Series (2016, 2017, 2018) VIZIO VIZIO M‑Series Quantum (2019, 2020) VIZIO VIZIO M‑Series (2016, 2017, 2018) VIZIO VIZIO E‑Series (2016, 2017, and 2018 UHD models) VIZIO VIZIO V‑Series (2019, 2020) VIZIO VIZIO D‑Series (2018, 2019)
Check out more: https://www.apple.com/eg/apple-tv-app/devices/
- Step 2: Next on the Photo, or Video you want to steam click on the AirPlay icon
- Step 3: Next from the list select the TV that you want to play the photo/video.
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Find and View Stored Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Fix: No Internet Connection on iPhone WiFi Network
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to unpair an Apple Watch with an iPhone
- MySQL 1005 Error : SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_CANT_CREATE_TABLE) Message: Can't create table '%s' (errno: 150) - MySQL
- How to enable disable SharePoint Developer Dashboard for tracing troubleshooting - SharePoint
- How to reload Zsh .zshrc Profile - zsh
- Set Environment Variable in PowerShell for Mac - Powershell
- Fix java.net.ProtocolException: Invalid HTTP method - Java
- Read Java JDBC Connection Details from Properties File - Java
- How to Check AWS SNS Permissions using CLI - AWS
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle - Google
From the iPhone Photo app you can click on the share icon and then select AirPlay as show in above screenshot.
Once you are done viewing the photos and videos on your TV, tap on the AirPlay icon (mostly on the upper left corner of your iPhone) that you will see on the App to disconnect your iPhone from your TV.