If you are using iPhone that running on the latest iOS 15.4 and have a Macbook, iMac, or Mac Studio that's running on the latest macOS Monterey, then you must have noticed that when you control-click (right click) on your Mac Desktop, you get an option "import from iPhone"
When you select "import from iPhone", you get an option "Take Photo", when you click on it, you will see that your iPhone is automatically unlocked and Front Camera is activated, the photo that you click gets an option - Use Photo, when clicked the photo is transferred to your Mac device and shored on the desktop with a name "image.jpeg"
This is a really cool feature added to make use of both the devices seamlessly to get work done quickly.
Note you should have both your iOS device and Mac signed in with the same Apple ID and iCloud with two-factor authentication.
If you have multiple devices such as iPad or iPhones connected then you will see an option to take photos from either of the devices when you select "Import from iPhone".
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Understanding AWS Calculator: DynamoDB on-demand capacity - AWS
- Rename git branch on Local and GitHub Remove using Command - Git
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Java - Calculate time taken for the code to execute in milliseconds or nanoseconds - Java
- Spotlight Search Mac Keyboard Shortcut - MacOS
- Fix: Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle - Gradle
- Minecraft Java Edition - Java
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile - SharePoint