Recently while trying to submit a URL to Google Webmaster Tools to get a page Crawled by search engine bot I received the following error message,
Fetch and Render: An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Even when I try "Crawl only this URL" or "Crawl this URL and its direct links" I get the same error!! I have not exhausted the monthly limits too (more than 450 single page URLs crawls available and 7 Multiple URL crawls available)
It seems to be a temporary issue and I guess I must wait and try again in some time.Update:
I tried to Fetch as Google feature for some other URL and it seemed to work, after analyzing the scenarios I found that there was are special symbols like [ or ] (square parentheses) in the URL which was not getting crawled.
I edited the URL and removed the braces and tried Webmaster Fetch as Google again and it worked!!
I hope this helps someone facing a similar issue!
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Change Android Toast background color - Android
- [Solved] Dynamic Web Module 3.0 requires Java 1.6 or newer Mac OSX - Mac-OS-X
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity. - Android
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name - Android
- SharePoint Open in the client application document opens in browser - Java
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL - SharePoint
- Duplicate id @+id/textView1, already defined earlier in this layout Android Error - Android
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial - Android
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct - SharePoint
- 32 css cursors web developers must know - CSS
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS PHP - PHP
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Struts 2 : There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [form] associated with context path [/proj] - Java
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application - Android