Recently while trying to submit a URL to Google Webmaster Tools to get a page Crawled by search engine bot I received the following error message,
Fetch and Render: An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Even when I try "Crawl only this URL" or "Crawl this URL and its direct links" I get the same error!! I have not exhausted the monthly limits too (more than 450 single page URLs crawls available and 7 Multiple URL crawls available)
It seems to be a temporary issue and I guess I must wait and try again in some time.Update:
I tried to Fetch as Google feature for some other URL and it seemed to work, after analyzing the scenarios I found that there was are special symbols like [ or ] (square parentheses) in the URL which was not getting crawled.
I edited the URL and removed the braces and tried Webmaster Fetch as Google again and it worked!!
I hope this helps someone facing a similar issue!
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to come out of dquote prompt in Terminal - macOS/Linux - MacOS
- What is CA FE BA BE 00 00 00 3D in Java Class Bytecode - Java
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS - zsh
- 403 forbidden error for Image - PHP
- Python f-strings Formatted String Literals Syntax and Examples - Python
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- How to disable Siri on Mac Monterey - MacOS