Recently while trying to submit a URL to Google Webmaster Tools to get a page Crawled by search engine bot I received the following error message,
Fetch and Render: An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Even when I try "Crawl only this URL" or "Crawl this URL and its direct links" I get the same error!! I have not exhausted the monthly limits too (more than 450 single page URLs crawls available and 7 Multiple URL crawls available)
It seems to be a temporary issue and I guess I must wait and try again in some time.Update:
I tried to Fetch as Google feature for some other URL and it seemed to work, after analyzing the scenarios I found that there was are special symbols like [ or ] (square parentheses) in the URL which was not getting crawled.
I edited the URL and removed the braces and tried Webmaster Fetch as Google again and it worked!!
I hope this helps someone facing a similar issue!
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails