Recently while trying to submit a URL to Google Webmaster Tools to get a page Crawled by search engine bot I received the following error message,
Fetch and Render: An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Even when I try "Crawl only this URL" or "Crawl this URL and its direct links" I get the same error!! I have not exhausted the monthly limits too (more than 450 single page URLs crawls available and 7 Multiple URL crawls available)
It seems to be a temporary issue and I guess I must wait and try again in some time.Update:
I tried to Fetch as Google feature for some other URL and it seemed to work, after analyzing the scenarios I found that there was are special symbols like [ or ] (square parentheses) in the URL which was not getting crawled.
I edited the URL and removed the braces and tried Webmaster Fetch as Google again and it worked!!
I hope this helps someone facing a similar issue!
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error - Android
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- Mac OS X Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine - Mac-OS-X
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified - Android-Studio
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll - Facebook
- NewApi error : Finds API accesses to APIs that are not supported in all targeted API versions - Android
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll - Eclipse
- PHP Script to Upload Images to Server - PHP
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem - Android-Studio
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView - Android