UX or user experience is the key to modern web based applications. Microsoft has introduced "SharePoint Spaces" (part of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online) which is a web-based, immersive platform, which lets you create and share, secure and extensible mixed reality experiences.
Sharepoint Spaces allows to add 2D and 3D web parts to your modern intranet sites and create your mixed reality vision. You can choose options such as structure, background, and theme, add web parts for your 3D objects, 360° images and videos, 2D images and text, and more.
How to create a SharePoint SpaceSharePoint spaces can be build on new or existing Sharepoint sites. Communication site is recommended which has more screen to work with.
Follow these steps to create a space.
- Activate the spaces feature, if not already activated.
- Click Settings (gear icon on top right of page).
- Click Site information.
- Click View all site settings.
- Click Manage site features.
- Search for Spaces and click Activate.
- Go back to your Home page or any other custom page.
- Click + New to add a new web part and select Space (Preview).
- Choose the type of space to create (this can be changed later).
- Provide Space name and description.
- Click create.
SharePoint Spaces will help improving experiences for trainings, virtual tours, (LMS) Learning , learning beyond classroom, HR/Employee onboarding experience, interactive content and much more. Go any show your creativity.
- Same here, feature is missing!
anonymous 03 Oct 2020 13:10:59 GMT
- I dont' see this feature in my site. Is this a paid feature?
anonymous 01 Oct 2020 11:44:12 GMT
- who will get the 3D images? you need a UI designer for that. More investment, more cost, low budget :(
anonymous 29 Sep 2020 23:10:15 GMT
- Further comments disabled!
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- How to remove username from Mac Menu Bar? - MacOS
- Add Line Number before each line in Notepad++ using Column Editor - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Android Studio] How to locate code for activity_main.xml - Android-Studio
- JBoss stuck loading JBAS015899: AS 7.1.1.Final Brontes starting - Java
- Find Mac version using terminal command - MacOS
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly. - SharePoint
- How to save webpage as pdf using macOS Safari - MacOS
- How to know the version of Teams installed - Teams