UX or user experience is the key to modern web based applications. Microsoft has introduced "SharePoint Spaces" (part of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online) which is a web-based, immersive platform, which lets you create and share, secure and extensible mixed reality experiences.
Sharepoint Spaces allows to add 2D and 3D web parts to your modern intranet sites and create your mixed reality vision. You can choose options such as structure, background, and theme, add web parts for your 3D objects, 360° images and videos, 2D images and text, and more.
How to create a SharePoint SpaceSharePoint spaces can be build on new or existing Sharepoint sites. Communication site is recommended which has more screen to work with.
Follow these steps to create a space.
- Activate the spaces feature, if not already activated.
- Click Settings (gear icon on top right of page).
- Click Site information.
- Click View all site settings.
- Click Manage site features.
- Search for Spaces and click Activate.
- Go back to your Home page or any other custom page.
- Click + New to add a new web part and select Space (Preview).
- Choose the type of space to create (this can be changed later).
- Provide Space name and description.
- Click create.
SharePoint Spaces will help improving experiences for trainings, virtual tours, (LMS) Learning , learning beyond classroom, HR/Employee onboarding experience, interactive content and much more. Go any show your creativity.
- Managed Metadata error - The data returned from the tagging UI was not formatted correctly
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application
- Fix Error 2711 SQL RBS client - The installer has encountered an unexpected error. The specified Feature name ('Docs') not found in Feature table
- How to exclude results from SharePoint Search
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview - new improved Features and Enhancements
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and PowerShell Merge-SPlogfile
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- SharePoint CAML query error - The XML source is not correct
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- That did'nt work, Issue type User not in directory - SharePoint external access error
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later - Microsoft
- Java location in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures - Microsoft
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed - Android
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac? - Chrome