You can share your Microsoft SharePoint with other people if you are the owner of the site. You can add people as below there,
- Site Owners - full control
- Site Members - limited control
- Site Visitors - no control
Steps to share SharePoint Site
- Open the SharePoint Site on a web browser,
- Look for the share button at the top right and click on it,
- Now add the user or group that you want to share,
- By default an email will be sent to the user/group and you can type an optional custom message as well,
- Click share button
If the site does not belong to you but you have access to it, you can still add people but will need approval from the site owner.
You can either add users, Microsoft 365 groups, or security groups.
You might be able to share the SharePoint site outside your organization, provided that the organization allows you to do so, based on the global settings or specific to the site.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites
- SharePoint Online: Editing session has ended Message
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- SharePoint 2010 August 2015 Update KB3055049 - Duplicate Document ID issue bug fixed
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Error when deleting SharePoint Online folder or file
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to retrieve all SharePoint Online List Items using Rest API
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements
- How to create SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- Microsoft 365: How to Turn Off Delve in SharePoint Online for All Users
- cURL Example using IP (IPv4 and IPv6) address and Port - cURL
- How to install MySQL Workbench on Mac (M1/M2) - MySQL
- How to disable Microsoft teams from startup Windows 10 - Teams
- Capture cURL Request Output to a File - cURL
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone] - Google
- Help or Man equivalent in PowerShell - Powershell
- Python: try-except Print Error Message Example - Python