In order to change the Sharepoint Online Site List Experience to New Experience from Classic, follow the below steps,
- Step 1: Login to you SharePoint online tenent dashboard.
- Step 2: Navigate to your Site and Open the Task List.
- Step 3 Now on the ribbon select List.
- Step 4: Choose List Settings.
- Step 5: Click on Advanced Settings under General settings.
- Step 6: Now scroll at the bottom to the List experience
- Step 7: Choose New experience instead of Default experience for the site or Classic experience
- Step 8: Click OK and navigate back to your list, you should see it is displayed with a new rich look and feel.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms..
- PowerShell iterate and get all SharePoint sites and sub sites
- SharePoint Online: Editing session has ended Message
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- SharePoint 2010 August 2015 Update KB3055049 - Duplicate Document ID issue bug fixed
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Error when deleting SharePoint Online folder or file
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to retrieve all SharePoint Online List Items using Rest API
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements
- How to create SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo
- Microsoft 365: How to Turn Off Delve in SharePoint Online for All Users
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone - Google
- How to get end of line (EOL) or new line character \r \n in Java - Java
- How to the Install Official Android Emulator for Mac? - Android
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again - HowTos
- Fix: error: src refspec master does not match any failed to push some refs to Git - Git
- How to Add Git Bash Option to Windows Terminal List - Git
- How to serialize-deserialize an object in java - Java
- Fix: pip install mysqlclient error: subprocess-exited-with-error - MySQL