Updating Google Chrome Browser is very seamless across platforms, if you are using Chrome on your Mac device and what to update it, you can follow the below steps,
Steps to update Google Chrome on Mac
- Open Chrome on your Mac,
- Now at the top right side you should see the Menu with "three dots"
- You would see 3 different colors if there is an update available:
- Green: If the update is available and 2 days old.
- Orange: If the update is available and 4 days old.
- Red: If the update is available and a week old.
- If no color appears as in my case, your browser is up-to-date, if you see a color then click on the 3 dots and you should see Update Google Chrome.
- Once the update is done click Relaunch.
How to check the current version of your Chrome browser?
You can check the version of your browser by click on 3 dots -> Settings, and you should see About Chrome at the bottom left of the Menu Options,My Browser version details as shown
Version 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (arm64)
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to install Google Chrome on macOS using Terminal Command
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- 7 Crosh Shell Help Codes and Commands Table
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to Print to stderr in Python - Python
- Java: The value of the local variable string is not used - Java
- How to Change Java JDK Version in IntelliJ IDE - Java
- Change the default diff or commit editor for git - Git
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager - Android
- Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end users experience - Java
- PowerShell For Each Loop Examples - Powershell
- Fix - zsh: command not found: conda [macOS] - zsh