⌛️ less than a minute read!
At times we accidentally close a browser tab or want to re-open the tab we just closed, for this, you can make use of the Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcut,
Control + Shift + T
Command ⌘ + Shift ⇧ + T
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to install Google Chrome on macOS using Terminal Command
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- 7 Crosh Shell Help Codes and Commands Table
- How to always show Bookmarks bar on Google Chrome Browser
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Python Switch-Case Statement equivalent like Java Example - Python
- Make Bootstrap Button look like a link - Bootstrap
- List of 28 Protocols supported by cURL with Examples - cURL
- What is Bootstrap Jumbotron and how to use it - Bootstrap
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS - Eclipse
- How to Make Microsoft Excel Default Application on Mac - MacOS
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to crop a screenshot on Mac/Macbook - MacOS