⌛️ less than a minute read!
At times we accidentally close a browser tab or want to re-open the tab we just closed, for this, you can make use of the Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcut,
Control + Shift + T
Command ⌘ + Shift ⇧ + T
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to create volume in Docker using Command - Docker
- The default interactive shell is now zsh. [macOS] - MacOS
- How to serialize-deserialize an object in java - Java
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac - MacOS
- [fix] MySQL cj jdbc CommunicationsException: Communications link failure - Java
- Get Button Text onClick Android App - Android
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error - Android
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol - Eclipse