If you visit the Google Chome Web Store and you see the below warning message, then it's mostly because you are not using Google Chrome web browser, the Google Web Extensions only work with Google Chrome.
The fix is to visit the web store from Chrome and not Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari web browsers.
If you do not have a Chrome browser, you can click on the link on the alert to get it installed.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- Reopen previously closed tab in Google Chrome
- How to Set Homepage on Chrome
- How to install Google Chrome on macOS using Terminal Command
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Show Chrome Developer Console Keyboard Shortcut on macOS
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to restart WiFi using Crosh Terminal (ChromeOS Chromebook)
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- 7 Crosh Shell Help Codes and Commands Table
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- Chrome move to next or previous tab using keyboard
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- [fix] Docker Desktop App not starting on Mac (macOS) - Docker
- How to Show File Extensions for Xcode Files - MacOS
- Python range() function examples - Python
- WhatsApp Keyboard shortcuts for Mac - WhatsApp
- How to Add Developer Tab in Excel for Mac - Microsoft
- Bash Command to Zip a file or directory - Bash
- How to fix: zsh: command not found: jupyter - zsh