Updating Google Chrome Browser is very seamless across platforms, if you are using Chrome on your Mac device and what to update it, you can follow the below steps,
Steps to update Google Chrome on Mac
- Open Chrome on your Mac,
- Now at the top right side you should see the Menu with "three dots"
- You would see 3 different colors if there is an update available:
- Green: If the update is available and 2 days old.
- Orange: If the update is available and 4 days old.
- Red: If the update is available and a week old.
- If no color appears as in my case, your browser is up-to-date, if you see a color then click on the 3 dots and you should see Update Google Chrome.
- Once the update is done click Relaunch.
How to check the current version of your Chrome browser?
You can check the version of your browser by click on 3 dots -> Settings, and you should see About Chrome at the bottom left of the Menu Options,My Browser version details as shown
Version 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (arm64)
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Chrome,
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- New Mac? How to install Native Chrome on M1/M2 Mac
- Use Google Chrome Canvas to create drawings
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- Mac - Open New Tab in Chrome Shortcut
- Mac - Chrome Open a new window in Incognito mode
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser on Mac?
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- [fix] Chrome: no listeners for an event URLS_SAFE_CHECK__STATUS_UPDATED
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace - Eclipse
- Ignore white space while Notepad++ compare two files - NotepadPlusPlus
- Microsoft Teams change default language - Teams
- [fix] openssl No such file or directory error C++ - Ubuntu
- How to create Jira API Token for Atlassian Account to connect Jira Cloud REST API - Jira
- Fix - ssh-copy-id no identities found error - Linux
- How to disable button in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable? - NotepadPlusPlus