Updating Chrome Browser is very seamless across platforms, if you are using Chrome on your Mac device and what to update it, you can follow the below steps:
Steps to update Google Chrome on Mac:
- Open Chrome on your Mac,
- Now at the top right side you should see the Menu with "there dots"
- You would see 3 different colors if there is an update available:
- Green: If the update is available and 2 days old.
- Orange: If the update is available and 4 days old.
- Red: If the update is available and a week old.
- If no color appears as in my case, your browser is up-to-date, if you see a color then click on the 3 dots and you should see Update Google Chrome.
- Once the update is done click Relaunch.
How to check the current version of your Chrome browser?
You can check the version of your browser by click on 3 dots -> Settings, and you should see About Chrome at the bottom left of the Menu Options,My Browser version details as shown
Version 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (arm64)
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Aw Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
- How to change Chrome Spell Check from UK English to US English
- Google Chrome Update failed (error: 12)
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location
- How to see HTTP Request Response Headers in Google Chrome Browser
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it
- How to export bookmarks from Google Chrome Browser
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome]
- Installing Native Chrome Browser App on M1 Mac Device
- How to Update Chrome Browser on Mac?
- How to clear cache and browsing history in Google Chrome?
- How to copy Chrome alert popup text to clipboard
- How to fix: You will need Google Chrome to install most apps, extensions and themes.
- Align left align text in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- 5+ Fibonacci number Series Java Program Examples [ 0 1 1 2 3 ..] - Java
- Java XML-RPC java.net.BindException: Address already in use - Java
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- SharePoint Designer 2010 - errors were found when compiling the workflow - SharePoint
- How to uninstall/remove or disable Microsoft Teams - Teams
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth - SharePoint
- Upload docx file using PHP script - PHP