Date Time (short): 6:07 PM 4/16/2022 Date Time (long): 6:07 PM Saturday, April 16, 2022 Date Time (customized): 2022-04-16 18:07:17
In this tutorial, we will take a look at how to add the current Date and Time in the Notepad++ tab.
There are three options available under Edit -> Insert that let you add date and time at the current cursor position in the file,
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar
- How to hide lines in Notepad++
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Portable Notepad++ for windows
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- Word count in Notepad++
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur] - MacOS
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020 - Microsoft
- Bootstrap Nav Menu Dropdown on hover - Bootstrap
- Android Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 Error - Android
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X - NotepadPlusPlus
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application - SharePoint
- Change Height of Android ActionBar - Android