Notepad++ has a new feature where-in you can Mark text based on your search query or regular expression, doing so you can highlight all the matches in the file and even copy and paste it somewhere else,
If you want to filter all the lines that start with a word or contain a word use it somewhere else.
- Open file or tab in Notepad++,
- Now either Press Control + M or go to Search -> Mark to open Mark Window,
- Find What: ^P.* (example all words that starts with P)
- Click on Mark All,
- Click on Copy Marked Text, to copy to clipbaord,
- Click Clear Marked Text to remove all markings
✌️It gets more interesting if you try that without clearing the marked text, you can highlight more texts again with different searches until you reach what you want and then copy them.
Similarly you can even bookmark lines based on a search by selecting the "Bookmark Lines" checkbox.
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll - Eclipse
- Fix AWS CLI 2 SignatureDoesNotMatch Error - Signature we calculated does not match - AWS
- How to open Notepad? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Detect Data roaming in Android Application - Android
- Change battery percentage in Android Emulator - Android
- Display Output in Java Console as a Table - Java
- Java 8 Streams map() with examples - Java
- Maven BUILD FAILURE: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin - Java