With the launch of new iPhones, we get the new iOS every year for most older iPhones, and this year we get iOS 17. One of the most anticipated features by users of iPhone (especially those who do not have an always-on display) is the StandBy Mode.
Steps to enable StandBy Mode on iOS 17
- Connect your iPhone to charging and unlock your iPhone.
- Go to Settings app.
- Now scroll down and click on StandBy
- Next, make sure to enable StandBy option.
Note: The StandBy will only be turned on when you place your iPhone on its side while charging, as shown in the above screenshot, It will show information like widgets like calendars, photo frames, or clocks.
You can even enable Night Mode - This will display the StandBy in a red tint with low ambient lighting.
When Show Notifications is turned on, notifications will shown in StandBy.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an iPhone 12 Mini running iOS 17.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Find and View Stored Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Fix: No Internet Connection on iPhone WiFi Network
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to unpair an Apple Watch with an iPhone
- What does -Xms and -Xmx stands for in Java? - Java
- Remove git config at Local, Global or System Levels? - Git
- fill_parent vs match_parent vs wrap_content - Android
- Python: How to install psycopg2 using pip - PIP
- [fix] fatal: this operation must be run in a work tree in git - Git
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front - Android
- Changing Android Intent Tittle using java code - Android
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus