If you want to add a blank i.e. new line after each line in a text file, you can do it with Notepad++ find and replace option,
- Go to Find and Replace
- Search mode type : /n
- Find what : /n
- Replace with : /n/n
- Select mode : Extended
1. Open text file in Notepad++
Load your text fine with Notepad++. Now press Ctrl+F to open Find and Replace box. Select the Replace box.
2. Find and Replace tab
Now, Select Select Mode: Extended, and in the Find field add /n and in Replace field add \n\n (i.e. two new lines characters to make one line break to two) and Click on Replace All button.
Now blank lines are added after each line to the text file.
❗️ Remember to select option Extension or else you will not get desired results.
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar
- How to hide lines in Notepad++
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Portable Notepad++ for windows
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- Word count in Notepad++
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- [Java] Bad return type in lambda expression: int cannot be converted to boolean - Java
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store - Android
- Android Wifi WPA2/WPA Connects and Disconnects issue - Android
- Error: Safari quit unexpectedly. Problem Report for Safari - MacOS
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again. - Google
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS - MacOS
- Notepad++ select all above or below lines - NotepadPlusPlus