If you want to add a blank i.e. new line after each line in a text file, you can do it with Notepad++ find and replace option,
- Go to Find and Replace
- Search mode type : /n
- Find what : /n
- Replace with : /n/n
- Select mode : Extended
1. Open text file in Notepad++
Load your text fine with Notepad++. Now press Ctrl+F to open Find and Replace box. Select the Replace box.
2. Find and Replace tab
Now, Select Select Mode: Extended, and in the Find field add /n and in Replace field add \n\n (i.e. two new lines characters to make one line break to two) and Click on Replace All button.
Now blank lines are added after each line to the text file.
❗️ Remember to select option Extension or else you will not get desired results.
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to change SharePoint Online site collection or subsite URL address - SharePoint
- How to Import External Jars to Android Studio Project - Android-Studio
- Java JDBC Get Id of the Inserted Record with AutoIncrement - Java
- Fix - sudo: systemctl: command not found - Ubuntu
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator? - iOS
- [Fix] Office 365 Sharepoint One Drive Error: Something went wrong. This is a temporary issue - SharePoint
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew - HowTos