You may see this error message as a notification on your Excel/Word/PowerPoint or any other Windows 365 application that you are using as a Business/Work account when your credentials that are cached on your device (especially on Mac) has expired.
- Open Spotlight Search and type Keychain Access and open the app.
- Now look for Microsoft Office Credentials and remove them (make sure you remember your creds before doing so or make a note of it before deleting)
- Make sure your Windows App were closed, if not close them (if you can't sync with OneDrive, make sure to save a local copy!!)
- Now open the App again you should see something like this,
To sync changes with OneDrive, Microsoft Excel needs access to your OneDrive folder.
Or you will be asked to sign in.
- Post this you should be able to sync your files with OneDrive again!
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Cmd command get current directory location
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix Windows Update Install Error 0x80070005
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to ls command to output one entry per line [macOS/Linux/Bash] - Linux
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied - HowTos
- Tutorial : Simple Lightweight Pure CSS based Vertical Navigation Menu - CSS
- Android : Unable to load VM from snapshot : Mac OS X Error - Android
- Find Difference of two numbers - C-Program
- Read JSON File in Python Program - Python
- Program 12: Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to Open Trash on Mac - MacOS