There are two ways in which you can add a line break (new line) at the end of a sentence in Jupyter Notebook Markup Cell.
Option 1: By adding two spaces
Just add two spaces at the end of the line where you want to break it into a new line.
This is line 1. This is line 2.
Option 2: Make use of the HTML <br> tag
Alternatively, you can make use of the HTML <br> tag to break the line.
This is line 1.<br>. This is line 2<br>.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Python: Convert Date to DateTime
- How to sort a List using Lambda in Python
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- How to install Python 3.11 on Mac
- How to flatten a nested list in Python
- Python: Pandas Merge DataFrames on Index Example
- How to Run all Cells at Once Jupyter Notebook
- Python - Convert float to String
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- [Python] Fix: ValueError: All arrays must be of the same length
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- How to Unzip a file using Python
- Python: Merge DataFrames Pandas Outer Join Example
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Convert Float to String in Python
- Fix: fatal error: No such file or directory compilation terminated
- Python: Access index/counter of a for loop iteration
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- How to install Anaconda on Mac (M1/M2 Mac)
- Python Regular Expression to Find All Matches in List
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to disable warnings while Python file execution
- Know current Python Version
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable - Android
- Find Duplicate Files using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features - SharePoint
- How to check for Updates on Windows 11 - Windows-11
- Know Bash shell version command - Bash
- Insert Auto Increment Value using PreparedStatement in Java JDBC - Java
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr - Windows
- Java 8+ get Day of the Week Examples with LocalDateTime, DateTime, ZonalDateTime and Instant classes - Java