Java JDK 21 is the next upcoming LTS (Long Term Supported) version that is just around the corner.
JDK 21 will be General Availability (GA) on the 19th September, Tuesday 2023.
Schedule for OpenJDK Java 21
|2023/06/08||Rampdown Phase One|
|2023/07/20||Rampdown Phase Two|
|2023/08/10||Initial Release Candidate|
|2023/08/24||Final Release Candidate|
The Initial & Final Release Candidate is already available for download.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Java-JDK-21,
- How to Enable Java JDK 21 Preview Features on IntelliJ
- How to use Java JDK 21 with IntelliJ
- [JEP 430] Java JDK 21 New Feature - String Templates (Preview)
- Java JDK 21 LTS Version Release Date (General Availability)
- How to install and Use Java JDK 21 Initial Release Candidate
- Java JDK 21 - The Latest LTS Version
- [JEP 431] Java JDK 21 New Feature - Sequenced Collections
- Setting Up VS Code with Java JDK 21
- Installing Java JDK 21 Final Release Candidate
- SharePoint 2016 error - Could not find file ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplified.xml - SharePoint
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Sublime Text 3 Convert Case to Upper, Lower, Title or Swap - Sublime-Text
- Convert Multidimensional Array toString In Java - Java
- PHP header location function not called - PHP
- Show battery percentage on MacBook Menu Bar [Ventura 13] - MacOS
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command - MacOS
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta. - Apple