If you have a Mac Computer or a Macbook Laptop, and you want to get Microsoft Excel to be installed on it, there are a few ways in which you can do that.
Option 1: Using the Apple App Store
- Click on the Apple Logo on macOS Menu
- Now select App Store...
- Search: "Microsoft Excel"
- Click on the Get button to download Excel.
Option 2: Download using office.com
If you have Office 365/Windows 365 account then you can download Excel by login into office.com
- Open a web browser and visit: https://www.office.com and login
- On the dashboard you should see a button "Install App", in the drop-down you would see "Premium Microsoft 365 apps - Includes Outlook, OneDrive for Business,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more."
- When you click on it, it should get you an installer from which you can select Excel and get it installed on your Mac.
Note: You should have a Windows 365 Business or School account.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to install Python 3.9 using brew on Mac - Python
- Fix: Windows 10/11 Update Install Error - 0x80070103 - Windows
- How to create Jira API Token for Atlassian Account to connect Jira Cloud REST API - Jira
- Java SE JDBC Select Statement Example - Java
- Where is .zshrc file located in macOS - MacOS
- Align html element at the center of page vertically and horizontally - Html
- How to Concatenate Strings in Bash Scripting - Bash