Markdown is a really useful tool in Jupyter Notebook for adding details about your notebook. As many data scientists make use of this tool, tables are often needed to document Python code in a cell. Fortunately, adding a table is easy using Markdown.
To create a table in a Jupyter Notebook Markdown cell, you can use the following syntax.Syntax:
| Column-1 | Column-2 | Column-3 | | --- | --- | --- | | Data 1 | Data 2 | Data 3 | | Data 4 | Data 5 | Data 6 |
As you can see you can make a table skeleton with the help of pipe and dash symbols.Example:
| Language Model | Release Year | Developer | |----------------|--------------|-----------| | BARD | 2023 | Google | | GPT-4 | 2023 | OpenAI | | GPT-3.5 | 2022 | OpenAI | | GPT-3 | 2020 | OpenAI | | BERT | 2018 | Google | | GPT-2 | 2019 | OpenAI | | RoBERTa | 2019 | Facebook | | T5 | 2019 | Google | | XLNet | 2019 | Google | | ALBERT | 2019 | Google | | ELECTRA | 2020 | Google | | GShard | 2021 | Google | | Codex | 2021 | OpenAI |
Below is how it looks in the Notebook.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- tkinter - Hello World! Program
- How to install Python Specific version (3.8, 3.9 or 3.10) using Brew
- How to install SpaCy (NLP Library) on Mac
- Python matplotlib segmentation fault: 11 macOS Big Sur
- How to uninstall pip Python packages
- 3 Ways to find if element is present in a List in Python
- How to Convert Python String to DateTime Object
- Python f-strings Formatted String Literals Syntax and Examples
- Where does brew install python in macOS
- Take input argument from command line in Python Programming
- Advanced print() Function Tutorial and Techniques for Python Developers
- How to add borders to tkinter label text
- Whats new in Python 3.10 Pre-release
- Float built-in function in Python
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11
- How to check if Key Exists in Python Dictionary?
- Read a file line by line in Python Program
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python]
- What is the Max and Minimum Value of int type in Python?
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically?
- Fix: TypeError: can only concatenate str (not int) to str in Python
- How to take user input from the console in a Python program
- [Fix] TypeError: str object is not callable in Python
- 3 Python program to add two numbers
- How to delete a file using Python code example
- [git] fatal: your current branch 'main' does not have any commits yet - Git
- Convert Instant timestamp into LocalDateTime Java Code Example - Java
- Check Wifi Connection static Android Programming - Android
- Command to check Last Login or Reboot History of Users and TTYs - Linux
- macOS Big Sur compatible Macs List - MacOS
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code? - jQuery
- Shortcuts: How to Toggle Word Wrap in Visual Studio Code (VS Code) - Shortcuts
- How to List the SHA Digest of Docker Images - Docker