Safari Can't Connect to the Server Safari can't open the page "localhost:8888/tree" because Safari can't connect to the server "localhost"
The most common reason for this error is that your Jupyter Notebook server is not running. You can check this by simply opening the Mac Terminal and tying the command,
% jupyter notebook list Currently running servers:
As you can see currently there are no Jupyter Notebook servers running, so make sure to start one before you access it at localhost:8888.
python3 -m notebook [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] Serving notebooks from local directory: /Users/c2ctechtv [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] Jupyter Notebook 6.5.4 is running at: [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] http://localhost:8888/?token=89570641457313d8341ed2f1a49cfa9deb78e648c1e17ee1 [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] or http://127.0.0.1:8888/?token=89570641457313d8341ed2f1a49cfa9deb78e648c1e17ee1 [I 08:37:51.263 NotebookApp] Use Control-C to stop this server and shut down all kernels (twice to skip confirmation).
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to convert int to ASCII in Python
- How to make use of SQLite Module in Python?
- Split a String into Sub-string and Parse in Python
- Python: Pandas Rename Columns with List Example
- How to run Python file from Mac Terminal
- How to Exit a Loop in Python Code
- Python: How to Plot a Histogram using Matplotlib and data as list
- MD5 Hashing in Python
- Jupyter: Safari Cant Connect to the Server localhost:8888/tree
- Fix: AttributeError: str object has no attribute decode. Did you mean: encode?[Python]
- How to Read a binary File with Python
- How to add two float numbers in Python
- Python: How to install YAML Package
- Python: How to Save Image from URL
- What is Markdown in Jupyter Notebook with Examples
- How to change the Python Default version
- 33: Python Program to send an email vid GMail
- How to comment code in Python
- How to Fix AttributeError in Python
- Fix: error: Jupyter command `jupyter-nbconvert` not found [VSCode]
- How to comment out a block of code in Python
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11
- Import Other Python Files Examples
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples
- 3 Ways to convert bytes to String in Python
- Hide Bluetooth icon on Mac Menu Bar macOS Ventura 13 - MacOS
- Java 8: Move a file from Source to Target Directory Example - Java
- Type R is already defined error : Android Error - Android
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar - MacOS
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux) - Docker
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error - Microsoft
- Java Decompiler Eclipse Plugin - Eclipse
- Show Android Studio Emulator in a Separate Window - Android-Studio