If you want to demonstrate something from your iPhone to your home or office TV, or play songs, videos, or photos on your smart TV, in such cases you should make use of the screen mirroring iPhone option.
Below are three easy steps on how to mirror your iPhone with your TV
- Step 1: Make sure that your iPhone and your smart TV are connected to the same network (same Wifi or hotspot)
Note: The connection should be seamless and you may not require any other App either on your iPhone or TV if your TV is an Apple TV or AirPlay-compatible smart TV,
Most brands like LG, Roku, Samsung, Sony, and VIZIO have models that support AirPlay.
You can find the list of AirPlay-enabled smart TV on Apple's Support Website: https://www.apple.com/eg/apple-tv-app/devices/
- Step 2: Now on your iPhone, swipe from the top right and select the "Screen mirror" icon as shown in the below screenshot.
- Step 3: You will see a list of all TV's that can be used to mirror your iPhone, choose one you want to. You may be asked to enter the Passcode of your iPhone.
If you want to stop mirroring, again swipe from the top right of your iPhone screen to open Control-Center and click on the screen mirror icon again.
If you are looking for steaming a video option on your TV then you can check out: How to Stream Photos and Videos iPhone to your TV
- How to Cast iPhone to TV?
- How to screen share iPhone to TV?
- How to mirror a Video/App/Game from iPhone to TV?
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Find and View Stored Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Fix: No Internet Connection on iPhone WiFi Network
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to unpair an Apple Watch with an iPhone
- [fix] Java JDBC SQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown database - Java
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file - SharePoint
- Android: Unknown error code during application install : - Android
- Java JDBC Transition Management using PreparedStatement Examples - Java
- fix macOS: The digital signature on the update is missing or invalid. Ventura - MacOS
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL - SharePoint
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac - Windows
- How to URL Decode a Query String in Python - Python