Notepad++ is a very useful text editor for every programmer, sadly its not yet available on the Mac OSX,
If you are in a situation where you want to put some text at the start of each line in your text, or at the end of each line , or both , well you can achieve this in notepad++ using the Find and Replace option using Regular Expression.
Check out how you can do it,
Step 1: Open Your text in Notepad++
Step 2: To add Text at the Start of each line
Press Ctrl+F to open Find window, click on the Replace tab, check that you have selected Regular Expression option, now add ^ in the Find textbox and the text you want at the start of each line in the Replace textbox, and click Replace all.
Step 3: To add Text at the End of each line
Press Ctrl+F to open Find window, click on the Replace tab, check that you have selected Regular Expression option, now add $ in the Find textbox and the text you want at the End of each line in the Replace textbox, and click Replace all.
Step 4: Result: You should now be able to see the changes.
Important: Do not forget to enable "Regular Expression" radio box, if you do not do so, you would not get the results!
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video - Microsoft
- The Date Command and its usage [Linux - Unix - macOS] - Linux
- How to Change Eclipse Default Web Browser - Eclipse
- MySQL : Error :1000 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_HASHCHK) Message: hashchk Server Error - MySQL
- How to make Text in TextView bold and italic in Android - Android
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell - Google
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program
- PHP header location function not called - PHP
- Amp Hello World Example - AMP
- How to open SharePoint Online Modern SPFX links in new tab - SharePoint
- Where are Notepad++ temp unsaved files stored? - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android : Prevent App for rotation landscape or portrait - Android
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous - Google
- How to make macOS Terminal window Transparent (or Opaque) - MacOS
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location? - HowTos
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException android.support.v7.widget.Toolbar [Fix] - Android
- All directional arrows codes for HTML - Html