Notepad++ is a very useful text editor for every programmer, sadly its not yet available on the Mac OSX,
If you are in a situation where you want to put some text at the start of each line in your text, or at the end of each line , or both , well you can achieve this in notepad++ using the Find and Replace option using Regular Expression.
Check out how you can do it,
Step 1: Open Your text in Notepad++
Step 2: To add Text at the Start of each line
Press Ctrl+F to open Find window, click on the Replace tab, check that you have selected Regular Expression option, now add ^ in the Find textbox and the text you want at the start of each line in the Replace textbox, and click Replace all.
Step 3: To add Text at the End of each line
Press Ctrl+F to open Find window, click on the Replace tab, check that you have selected Regular Expression option, now add $ in the Find textbox and the text you want at the End of each line in the Replace textbox, and click Replace all.
Step 4: Result: You should now be able to see the changes.
Important: Do not forget to enable "Regular Expression" radio box, if you do not do so, you would not get the results!
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. Turn off [Google Chrome] - Chrome
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- Disabling Spell Check in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Turn on off volume change button sounds Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to remove old 404 pages ulrs from Google crawler - Html