Notepad++ is a very useful text editor for every programmer, sadly its not yet available on the Mac OSX,
If you are in a situation where you want to put some text at the start of each line in your text, or at the end of each line , or both , well you can achieve this in notepad++ using the Find and Replace option using Regular Expression.
Check out how you can do it,
Step 1: Open Your text in Notepad++
Step 2: To add Text at the Start of each line
Press Ctrl+F to open Find window, click on the Replace tab, check that you have selected Regular Expression option, now add ^ in the Find textbox and the text you want at the start of each line in the Replace textbox, and click Replace all.
Step 3: To add Text at the End of each line
Press Ctrl+F to open Find window, click on the Replace tab, check that you have selected Regular Expression option, now add $ in the Find textbox and the text you want at the End of each line in the Replace textbox, and click Replace all.
Step 4: Result: You should now be able to see the changes.
Important: Do not forget to enable "Regular Expression" radio box, if you do not do so, you would not get the results!
- How to add Date and Time to Windows Notepad File
- 25 Notepad++ Command Argument List
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Word count in Notepad++
- Notepad++ display files on tab bar as horizontal instead of vertical
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- reCaptcha Verification expired. Check the checkbox again - Html
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error - Android
- MySQL Error :1007 SQLSTATE: HY000 (ER_DB_CREATE_EXISTS) Message: Can't create database '%s'; database exists - MySQL
- Mac OS X Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine - Mac-OS-X
- Android [SDK Manager] The system cannot find the path specified - Android-Studio
- How to stop disable Facebook video autoplay during scroll - Facebook
- NewApi error : Finds API accesses to APIs that are not supported in all targeted API versions - Android
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll - Eclipse
- PHP Script to Upload Images to Server - PHP
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem - Android-Studio
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView - Android