Unlock iPhone to Continue
Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
If you are trying to build and run an application that you are building using Xcode on your Macbook device, you may get this error if the iPhone/iPad device that you have connected to your computer is locked. It may so happen that by the time the build is done your device got locked.
Simply unlock your phone and run the app - it should get installed and get displayed!
⚠️ You can also increase the auto-lock time to make sure that your phone does not go into idle mode too soon. You can do so by doing the below -
- Go to Settings on your iOS device,
- Go to Display & Brightness,
- Change Auto-Lock time from 30 seconds to what you want it to be!
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App - Android
- align image at middle of div element - CSS
- How to Select All text in vim/vi editor using Keyboard - Linux
- Docker Desktop needs privileged access macOS - MacOS
- Formatting Double in Java [Examples] - Java
- How to Install glib on Mac - MacOS
- Get Browser Screen Width and Height dynamically using jQuery - jQuery