Unlock iPhone to Continue
Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
If you are trying to build and run an application that you are building using Xcode on your Macbook device, you may get this error if the iPhone/iPad device that you have connected to your computer is locked. It may so happen that by the time the build is done your device got locked.
Simply unlock your phone and run the app - it should get installed and get displayed!
⚠️ You can also increase the auto-lock time to make sure that your phone does not go into idle mode too soon. You can do so by doing the below -
- Go to Settings on your iOS device,
- Go to Display & Brightness,
- Change Auto-Lock time from 30 seconds to what you want it to be!
- Increase or Decrease iPhone Auto-Lock time
- Xcode - Device is not paired with your computer
- Xcode - No author information was supplied by the version control system
- Xcode - App requires a development team. Select a development team in the Signing & Capabilities editor.
- Find out your iPhone/iPad/iPod iOS version installed on your device
- Turning on Dark Mode on your iOS Devices
- How to Turn off Face ID on iPhone
- Fix - Unlock iPhone to Continue. Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
- Easy way to turn off Auto Brightness on iOS 15
- SharePoint PowerShell PnP - How to get list item by Item ID using GetItemById, Get-PnPListItem - SharePoint
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac - MacOS
- [Fix] java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol - Java
- Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to lead class Error - Android
- Terminal Command to get the list of available shells in macOS - MacOS