Unlock iPhone to Continue
Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
If you are trying to build and run an application that you are building using Xcode on your Macbook device, you may get this error if the iPhone/iPad device that you have connected to your computer is locked. It may so happen that by the time the build is done your device got locked.
Simply unlock your phone and run the app - it should get installed and get displayed!
⚠️ You can also increase the auto-lock time to make sure that your phone does not go into idle mode too soon. You can do so by doing the below -
- Go to Settings on your iOS device,
- Go to Display & Brightness,
- Change Auto-Lock time from 30 seconds to what you want it to be!
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we have run into an issue Try again - Teams
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- How to uninstall pip Python packages - Python
- [Solution] Error: brew cask is no longer a brew command - MacOS
- Install Native Go Lang on M1/M2 ARM based Mac - MacOS
- Install and Run Jupyter Notebook on Mac (macOS) - Python
- How to add border to Android Button - Android
- What is BTS? What is BTS A.R.M.Y? What is its meaning? - BTS