Unlock iPhone to Continue
Xcode cannot launch App on iPhone because the device is locked.
If you are trying to build and run an application that you are building using Xcode on your Macbook device, you may get this error if the iPhone/iPad device that you have connected to your computer is locked. It may so happen that by the time the build is done your device got locked.
Simply unlock your phone and run the app - it should get installed and get displayed!
⚠️ You can also increase the auto-lock time to make sure that your phone does not go into idle mode too soon. You can do so by doing the below -
- Go to Settings on your iOS device,
- Go to Display & Brightness,
- Change Auto-Lock time from 30 seconds to what you want it to be!
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source - SharePoint
- #HappyBirthdayJimin hashtag trending on BTS Jimin 25th birthday [BTS ARMY] - BTS
- zsh: command not found: cls macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column - SharePoint
- Drag drop files here option missing for SharePoint document library - SharePoint
- AVD Pixel_2_API_15 is already running. [Android Studio] - Android-Studio
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to shuffle lines randomly in Sublime Text - Sublime-Text