If you are a person who uses the Terminal console a lot, file paths are what you may prefer to navigate to files and directories quickly.
Do you know you can navigate to a specific path on Finder app? All you see to do is press Command ⌘ + Shift + G keys on your keyboard while being on the Finder window. A window will appear where you can add the path and navigate to it.
As you can see in the above gif demo, I could navigate to ~/Desktop easily using this option.
If you know such tips and tricks related to macOS please share it with us in the comment section.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- How to make TextEdit the default text Editor on Mac - MacOS
- Test Timeout using JUnit 4 with examples - Java
- What is Terminal Velocity and its Formula? How to calculate it programmatically? - Python
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid - Microsoft
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent - Android
- Python Sleep Function/Method Code Example - Python
- List of All 35 Reserved Keywords in Python Programming Language 3.11 - Python
- [Fix] brew: command not found Mac or Linux Terminal Error - MacOS