If you are a person who uses the Terminal console a lot, file paths are what you may prefer to navigate to files and directories quickly.
Do you know you can navigate to a specific path on Finder app? All you see to do is press Command ⌘ + Shift + G keys on your keyboard while being on the Finder window. A window will appear where you can add the path and navigate to it.
As you can see in the above gif demo, I could navigate to ~/Desktop easily using this option.
If you know such tips and tricks related to macOS please share it with us in the comment section.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Trigger Notification Center Message using Mac Terminal Command
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history
- Show/Hide Hidden Files and Directories on Mac Finder
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Setting JAVA_HOME in macOS Big Sur
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to Show Battery percentage on Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Move from Zsh to Bash shell macOS
- Install Native Golang on M1/M2 ARM based Mac
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- The Zsh Shell - Mac Tutorial
- Installing brew on M1/M2 ARM Mac
- Display Seconds in Digital Clock on Mac Menu Bar [macOS]
- How to Increase Mac Terminal Buffer Size
- Add Sketch from iPhone to MacBook with macOS Monterey
- How to view the desktop when using macOS Stage Manager?
- [fix] App store not working on Mac, Blank Black or White Screen
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- Set Custom Background Wallpaper on Mac Terminal (macOS Ventura)
- jQuery : Move to top of the page - jQuery
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization - SharePoint
- Android Launch! The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured - Android
- Convert Multidimensional Array toString In Java - Java
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command, SMTP server - SharePoint
- Background task activation is spurious error - Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365 - HowTos
- Install the minimal Linux on Docker (only 5 mb Alpine Linux) - Docker
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html