If you are a person who uses the Terminal console a lot, file paths are what you may prefer to navigate to files and directories quickly.
Do you know you can navigate to a specific path on Finder app? All you see to do is press Command ⌘ + Shift + G keys on your keyboard while being on the Finder window. A window will appear where you can add the path and navigate to it.
As you can see in the above gif demo, I could navigate to ~/Desktop easily using this option.
If you know such tips and tricks related to macOS please share it with us in the comment section.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- Add newline character Java code example (\r \n \r\n) - Java
- Bash For Loop Example - Bash
- How to Install Git on Ubuntu Linux - Git
- How to Upload Video to YouTube from Android - Android
- Microsoft Teams: Delay in sending and receiving messages - TM495986 - Teams
- Static IP MTNL available at Rs. 200 per month - HowTos
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python] - Python