If you were trying to login to your iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad or Mac and you might at times get the below "an unknown error occurred" error
How to Fix iCloud "an unknown error occurred with Apple ID"
Below are some steps, some of them should work for you,
- iOS: Restart the Setting App and try again.
- On macOS: Go to *System Preferences... -> Internet Accounts and try the iCloud Account.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Try switching to some other Network: Wifi/4G/5G Cellular connection.
- Restart your device.
* On macOS Ventura System Preferences has been replaced by System Settings
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- [fix] iCloud - Verification Failed: An unknown error occurred Apple ID
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error - Eclipse
- Convert String to LocalDate in Java - Java
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to Convert Python String to DateTime Object - Python
- zsh hello world example - Linux
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus
- Right Align Text in Bootstrap framework - Bootstrap
- 🎃 Trending, Popular Halloween hashtags for year 2020 🎃 [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat] - Hashtags