There are multiple ways to turn on/off the flashlight on your iPhone, let's take a look at a few of them.
Option 1: Using the Control Center
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Swipe from the top right to view the Control Center.
- Tap on the flashlight icon to toggle on/off the light.
Option 2: Using the Siri
The quickest way is to ask Siri to turn on or off the flashlight for you.
"Hey Siri, turn on the flashlight." "Siri, can you please turn on the flashlight?" "Could you activate the flashlight, Siri?" "Siri, I need some light. Turn on the flashlight, please." "Hey Siri, could you please switch on the flashlight?" "Siri, can you turn off the flashlight for me?" "Hey Siri, please turn off the iPhone flashlight." "Siri, I want to turn off the flashlight. Can you do that?" "Could you turn off the flashlight, Siri?" "Hey Siri, flashlight on, please."
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to iOS,
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Find and View Stored Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Fix: No Internet Connection on iPhone WiFi Network
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to unpair an Apple Watch with an iPhone
- BeanDefinitionStoreException IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [spring.xml] - Java
- macOS: Change Weather App Temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Degree - MacOS
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source - SharePoint
- How to rename file using Java - Java
- Install GCC on M1/M2 ARM Based Mac - MacOS
- [Fix] Microsoft Teams Error code - 2:-1012 - Teams
- [Android Studio] Button on click example - Android-Studio
- Understanding Java JUnit AssertionError - Java