The Apple Event for this fall has been scheduled for September 7, 2022, 10:00 AM PT: link, and as always you will get to install the latest version of iOS, i.e. iOS 16 this year officially on your iPhone on September 7th 2022.
List of iPhones that with iOS 16 Support:
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- iPhone 13.
- iPhone 13 Mini.
- iPhone 13 Pro.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- iPhone SE (second generation and later).
List of iPhones that will not have support for iOS 16
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone iPhone SE (1st Gen)
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM/CDMA)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone (1st Gen)
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to Identify installed PowerShell version - Powershell
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android - Android
- Android Studio : Change FAB icon color : FloatingActionButton - Android-Studio
- [Solved] Error launching studio - Android-Studio
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal - MacOS
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite - SharePoint
- macOS R installation steps - MacOS
More Posts related to iOS,