Google Search has a somewhat annoying feature where it will move a small blue triangle through the results (besides the Title to the left) when you press the up (↑) or down (↓) arrow keys. In some cases if you want to move to the next result by pressing the down arrow, some results might be skipped and you may move to the results below.Why this behavior?
This is because Google handles the up and down arrow keys in a special manner and moves a blue triangle from one result to the next when these keys are pressed.
This happens when the google search "instant predictions" are on.
The behavior is not browser-specific and occurs for all browsers.
- As mentioned earlier, this is due to the "Google Instant Predictions" search settings - simply disable/change this search setting. Steps -
- From your search results page, click on the Settings button (top right).
- Select the first option "Search settings".
- Navigate to Google Instant predictions".
- Select "Never show Instant results".
- Save the settings.
The blue triangle thing should be gone now.
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse - Android
- JSON Tutorial: List of Lessons - Json-Tutorial
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error - Android
- Set Title to Android AlertDialog - Android
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button - Android
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file - SharePoint
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute - Html
- Center Align TextView Android Horizontally or Vertically - Android
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android
- Android Disable back button programatically - Android
- How to make a dummy phone call from Android Emulator device - Android
- How to extract deployed WSP solution from SharePoint FARM using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Kill or force quit stuck application or process in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program