Google Search has a somewhat annoying feature where it will move a small blue triangle through the results (besides the Title to the left) when you press the up (↑) or down (↓) arrow keys. In some cases if you want to move to the next result by pressing the down arrow, some results might be skipped and you may move to the results below.Why this behavior?
This is because Google handles the up and down arrow keys in a special manner and moves a blue triangle from one result to the next when these keys are pressed.
This happens when the google search "instant predictions" are on.
The behavior is not browser-specific and occurs for all browsers.
- As mentioned earlier, this is due to the "Google Instant Predictions" search settings - simply disable/change this search setting. Steps -
- From your search results page, click on the Settings button (top right).
- Select the first option "Search settings".
- Navigate to Google Instant predictions".
- Select "Never show Instant results".
- Save the settings.
The blue triangle thing should be gone now.
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Transfer files between Android and Mac OS X using usb cable - Mac-OS-X
- How to run Gradle build in offline mode - Gradle
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint classic site - SharePoint
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception - SharePoint
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database - SharePoint
- Create assets folder in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Your Android SDK is missing, out of date or corrupted SDK Problem - Android-Studio
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android
- How to run Java Unit Test cases with Apache Maven? - Java
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop - Microsoft
- Eclipse : The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. Indirectly referenced from required .class files - Java
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad - NotepadPlusPlus
- Building library Gradle Project Info: Downloading services.gradle.org - Android-Studio
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile) - Android
- 12 August - International Youth Day celebrated worldwide - News
- Calculate discount amount python code - Python