Google Search has a somewhat annoying feature where it will move a small blue triangle through the results (besides the Title to the left) when you press the up (↑) or down (↓) arrow keys. In some cases if you want to move to the next result by pressing the down arrow, some results might be skipped and you may move to the results below.Why this behavior?
This is because Google handles the up and down arrow keys in a special manner and moves a blue triangle from one result to the next when these keys are pressed.
This happens when the google search "instant predictions" are on.
The behavior is not browser-specific and occurs for all browsers.
- As mentioned earlier, this is due to the "Google Instant Predictions" search settings - simply disable/change this search setting. Steps -
- From your search results page, click on the Settings button (top right).
- Select the first option "Search settings".
- Navigate to Google Instant predictions".
- Select "Never show Instant results".
- Save the settings.
The blue triangle thing should be gone now.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial - Android
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter - HowTos
- connection.url property value in hibernate.cfg.xml for mysql - Java
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example - Android
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete - Android
- remove div vertical scroll - Html
- Android Display Toast on Button Click - Android
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically - Android
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store - Android
- [Mac] To open Eclipse you need to install the legacy java se 6 runtime - Mac-OS-X
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous - Google
- Maven Eclipse (M2e) No archetypes currently available - Java
- Tutorial: CSS Media Query for Responsive Web Design - CSS
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps - HowTos
- ActivityManager Warning: Activity not started, its current task has been brought to the front - Android