PowerShell script/code to get SharePoint List Item countThe same script works for both lists and libraries. You can add filters to get only specific items.
It is recommened to use variables so you can quickly modify the values and reuse script for any other site, list, library.
$siteUrl = "http://siteurl"
$listName = "[Name of List/Library]"
$spWeb = Get-SPWeb $siteUrl
$items = $spList.Items.Count
More Posts related to SharePoint,
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database
- SharePoint - Use Today's Date Time in list view filter and calculated column
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- How to configure PDF iFilter for SharePoint
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- How to enable missing SharePoint Site Assets, Site Pages library App
- Fix Power BI 404 not found error when connecting SharePoint Online List as Data Source
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- How to recover SharePoint FARM if the SQL Server IP changes
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- Show Hide SharePoint column in List Library form with the conditional formula
- How to create classic site in SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2010 DataForm Unable to display this Web Part System.StackOverflowException
- Trigger Flow on selected Listitem from SharePoint view - create button with JSON column formatting
- SharePoint Server 2016 error Microsoft Office Online Server 2016 cant be installed on the same machine as a Microsoft SharePoint Server product
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- Sign in as different user missing in SharePoint 2013, how to enable
- Fix error The tool was unable to install the Web Server (IIS) Role during SharePoint 2019 Setup
- How to redirect SharePoint Site Collection to different URL
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue.
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint PowerShell Merge-SPLogFile filter by time using StartTime EndTime
- SharePoint error - An exception occurred when trying to issue security token: This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.. - SharePoint
- Fix Power BI error Access to the resource is forbidden when connecting SharePoint Online List as data source - SharePoint
- Android Studio SDK Build-tools 23 rc2 not getting installed - Android-Studio
- How to List all Packages installed using pip [Python] - Python
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- How to Close Safari in Mac using Keyboard shortcut - MacOS
- HTML markup code not working for SharePoint Online List calculated column, displays plain text - SharePoint
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices - Android
- Android Toast position top - Android
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell - MacOS
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error - WhatsApp
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts] - Microsoft
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error - Html
- SharePoint Server 2016 setup error - A system restart from a previous installation or update is pending. Restart your computer and run setup to continue. - SharePoint
- Android: programmatically turn Bluetooth on or off using Java code - Android
- 2020 Popular Halloween Emoji's and hashtags - Hashtags
- List of Online Java compiler with console - Java