PowerShell script/code to get SharePoint List Item countThe same script works for both lists and libraries. You can add filters to get only specific items.
It is recommened to use variables so you can quickly modify the values and reuse script for any other site, list, library.
$siteUrl = "http://siteurl"
$listName = "[Name of List/Library]"
$spWeb = Get-SPWeb $siteUrl
$items = $spList.Items.Count
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari - MacOS
- No connection available Use Connect-SPOService before running this CmdLet - SharePoint
- Command to display epoch time Terminal - Linux
- How to change default browser on Mac Monterey - MacOS
- Github: fatal: Authentication failed Support for password was removed on August 13, 2021 - Git
- #HappyBirthdayJimin hashtag trending on BTS Jimin 25th birthday [BTS ARMY] - BTS
- How to empty Trash in macOS? - MacOS
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable - NotepadPlusPlus