If you want to find where the Wi-Fi password is stored on an iPhone to view it and share it with others, then you can follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Unlock your iPhone and go to Settings App.
- Step 2: Now click on Wi-Fi.
- Step 3: Now under "MY NETWORKS" look for the Wifi name for which you want to know the password and click on the "i" icon.
- Step 4: You will see a Password with dots (hidden password) tap on it, the Face ID will be scanned and you should be able to see the password in plain text. You can click Copy to copy it to the clipboard and can share it via Messages or any other way you like.
If you want to share the Wifi password - follow the below article.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to iOS,
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Find and View Stored Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Fix: No Internet Connection on iPhone WiFi Network
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to unpair an Apple Watch with an iPhone
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme - NotepadPlusPlus
- tkinter - Hello World! Program - Python
- How to know current Ubuntu Linux version via terminal command - Ubuntu
- Open file using CMD in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Convert String into DateTime in Python - Python
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0 - HowTos
- Android Disable back button programatically - Android
- Python: Sort List in Descending Order - Python