To open the Palette in Visual Studio Code,
Control + Shift + P
⌘ Command + Shift + P
If you want to open it using Menu options go to View -> Command Palette..
Have Questions? Post them here!
- [Hibernate] The method buildSessionFactory() from the type Configuration is deprecated - Java
- Java 8 java.util.Function and BiFunction Examples - Java
- Unable to find image docker latest locally - Docker
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line) - Windows
- Fix Git: Warning: could not find UI helper GitHub.UI on Windows - Git
- Show battery percentage on MacBook Menu Bar [Ventura 13] - MacOS
- How to add duration to Android Toast makeText method - Android
- Kill or force quit stuck application or process in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X