To Enable Dark Mode (Night Mode) in Windows 11,
- Right Click on the Desktop,
- Now Select the option Personalize
- Click on Colors from the left Menu option under Personalization
- From the drop down select Dark Option (other options are Ligth and Custom)
- Once you do the change - the whole OS should have a dark theme enabled.
Have Questions? Post them here!
More Posts related to Windows-11,
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again. - Microsoft
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft] - Microsoft
- Make Notepad++ the default App for .txt file extensions - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac - MacOS
- How to fix: Please check your network connection (Retry) - HowTos
- [Android Studio] Button on click example - Android-Studio
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically - Android
- Java JDBC Example with Oracle Database Driver Connection - Java