If you want to add a button/link to your webpage that would scroll the page back to the top with a bit of animation then you can make use of jQuery library.
Just scroll down the page, you would see a top link, when you click it the page will scroll up to the top, you can set the scroll speed by changing the time parameter.
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code?
- Disable jQuery button after being click
- Make div element draggable using jQuery
- Get Browser Screen Width and Height dynamically using jQuery
- jQuery : Move to top of the page
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5
- Redirect page using jQuery
- Change color of macOS terminal prompt - MacOS
- List of Java versions - Java
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun - MacOS
- Error: Safari quit unexpectedly. Problem Report for Safari - MacOS
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net - SharePoint
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired. - Microsoft
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion - SharePoint
- [fix] NullPointerException Cannot Invoke findById because Repository is null - Java Spring - Java