If you want to add a button/link to your webpage that would scroll the page back to the top with a bit of animation then you can make use of jQuery library.
Just scroll down the page, you would see a top link, when you click it the page will scroll up to the top, you can set the scroll speed by changing the time parameter.
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code?
- Disable jQuery button after being click
- Make div element draggable using jQuery
- Get Browser Screen Width and Height dynamically using jQuery
- jQuery : Move to top of the page
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5
- Redirect page using jQuery
- How to add ruler in Sublime Text tab window - Sublime-Text
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal - MacOS
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command - MacOS
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to make a dummy phone call from Android Emulator device - Android
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ? - SharePoint
- [macOS] NetBeans IDE cannot be installed. Java (JRE) found on your computer but JDK XX or newer is required. - MacOS
- How to Identify installed PowerShell version - Powershell