If you want to add a button/link to your webpage that would scroll the page back to the top with a bit of animation then you can make use of jQuery library.
Just scroll down the page, you would see a top link, when you click it the page will scroll up to the top, you can set the scroll speed by changing the time parameter.
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code?
- Disable jQuery button after being click
- Make div element draggable using jQuery
- Get Browser Screen Width and Height dynamically using jQuery
- jQuery : Move to top of the page
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5
- Redirect page using jQuery
- Display Output in Java Console as a Table - Java
- Spotlight Search file path location on Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite - Mac-OS-X
- JDK Location in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal - MacOS
- How to make a dummy phone call from Android Emulator device - Android
- How to install Zsh shell - HowTos
- SharePoint Online REST API not returning all list items and limit to only 100 rows - SharePoint
- Add X days from today in Command Line - HowTos