If you want to add a button/link to your webpage that would scroll the page back to the top with a bit of animation then you can make use of jQuery library.
Just scroll down the page, you would see a top link, when you click it the page will scroll up to the top, you can set the scroll speed by changing the time parameter.
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code?
- Disable jQuery button after being click
- Make div element draggable using jQuery
- Get Browser Screen Width and Height dynamically using jQuery
- jQuery : Move to top of the page
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5
- Redirect page using jQuery
- Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration - Android
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser - WhatsApp
- Change color of macOS terminal prompt - MacOS
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint