If you want to add a button/link to your webpage that would scroll the page back to the top with a bit of animation then you can make use of jQuery library.
Just scroll down the page, you would see a top link, when you click it the page will scroll up to the top, you can set the scroll speed by changing the time parameter.
- How to check if an element is hidden using jQuery code?
- Disable jQuery button after being click
- Make div element draggable using jQuery
- Get Browser Screen Width and Height dynamically using jQuery
- jQuery : Move to top of the page
- [jQuery] Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at index.html:5
- Redirect page using jQuery
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator? - iOS
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net - SharePoint
- How to know the current version of Java - Java
- How to restore closed file in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Informal written computer correspondence acronyms list and meanings - 2022
- Ways to Convert Java Array to Stream - Java
- How to install AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio Code - AWS
- Implementing Selection Sort Algorithm as Java Program - Java