If you want to make use of two monitors with your Windows 11 PC, then you can follow the below steps.
Make sure that you have connected the cables of your two monitors with your PC.
Now press Windows + P keys to open Display Settings to select a display option.
Here you can choose from the options,
- PC screen only
- Second screen only
Advanced Multiple Displays Options in Windows 11
- Go to Start > Settings.
- Under option System > Display
- Your monitors will be auto-detected, click on Identify to know the arrangement of your monitors.
- From the dropdown, you can select options like "extend these displays", "show only on screen 1" or "show only on screen 2".
- Click on Apply once you are good with the monitor setup.
- Expand "Multiple Displays" to select options like,
- Make this my main display
- Remember window locations based on monitor connection
- Minimize windows when a monitor is disconnected
- Ease cursor movement between displays
- You can also set the monitor screen resolutions and orientations - Landscape/Portrait here.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- [Solution] Java JDBC SQLException: No value specified for parameter 1 - Java
- Powershell Comments Examples - Powershell
- How to write hello world different languages syntax - HowTos
- How to Install Python Modules in VS Code - Python
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone - iOS
- How to know the version of Teams installed - Teams
- Get the Current Working Directory using Java Code - Java
- Get the Complete Sha256 Container ID for Docker Run Command - Docker