If you just notice the calculator in Windows 10 post the recent update, you would have seen a new icon for it, well, it's not just the new icon but also few new enhancements that they have added to the calculator application.
Keep on top (Alt + Up) button
This is really a very handy feature, when you click this button on the calculator or press Alt + Up Arrow key, the calculator sticks at the top right side of your seen and stays there as you switch between applications. This lets you keep looking for figures on different applications like Excel sheets + Web browser or what not! keep the calculator at fixed position makes it easy to add more computaion values without doing Alt+Tab to get back the calculator in the front.
Version Details: Calculator 10.2005.23.0 © 2020 Microsoft. All rights reserved
- 5 Programming Languages to Learn in the Year 2021
- Mac - Steam Needs to Be Online to Update. Please confirm your network connection and try again error
- Uber and UberEats App down - issues with network, login, navigation, fare price, orders
- John Robert Lewis dies at 80
- Tesla hit by a complete network and mobile app outage - 23 Sept 2020 11am ET (US and Europe)
- Hurry! Uninstall Adobe Flash Player - End Of Life, support end in December 2020
- airbnb website and mobile App is down worldwide - clear browser cache or reinstall app to fix error
- Telegram down in Europe - users facing connection issues and 500 Internal Server error
- [Gmail] Calling in Hangouts will be turned off soon.
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong
- [Android Studio] failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.0 rc1 - Android-Studio
- How to ls command to output one entry per line [macOS/Linux/Bash] - Linux
- Android Display Toast on Button Click - Android
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4 - Eclipse
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal - MacOS